Saturday, April 26, 2008

Venus as a boy

"Tapi tak mengapa aku tak heran
Karena dirimu cinta saatku
Oh oh
Aku ketahuan pacaran lagi
Dengan dirinya teman baikmu
Oh oh
Aku ketahuan pacaran lagi
Dengan dirinya teman baikmu"


Shortcake, you put this in my head.

And Man U lost.
I can taste my dinner in my throat.
O well.

I wanted to take a walk yesterday after work. I had plans of visiting the Singapore Arts Musuem. Boy, I had big plans. However, they didnt materialise. I followed Shortcake to Raffles City to shop for gifts for some children. Then she took me to Gloria Jean's where she fed me blueberry cheesecake.

I didnt know what's in the cheesecake. All I knew, I felt immense sleepiness after that and it was only 2000hrs. Could barely open my eyes along the train ride home. In the end, I fell asleep watching the Malay film on telly..that Bawang Putih Bawang Merah show (er..Garlic and Shallot?).

Today was a totally flat out lepak day.
Nothing significant happened until Man U lost.

Anyway...

Next week is payday. And there's a public holiday thrown in on Thursday. That's it, people. Let's par-taay.

Next week.

..
..

Jay+Jo, have a good honeymoon in Turkey. It seems like the whole world is going there. Liah just came back, the Woos have left and Hira is leaving some time next week. I'm curious too. Maybe next year?

Sheesh so many places, too little time and money.


###

No comments: