Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jesus walks

Shite. I am sleepy and the match still hasnt started. I can barely open my eyes. Crap.

I was given an extra Policy class today...even though we dont really need it cause I am on schedule. Lesson was short today (was shorter than normal). After that, I bundled my students and we headed to Raffles City for some ice cream loving.

It's the Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day, ya'll.



I looked deceptively fresh and youthful, aye?

Anyway, this was all that mattered.
New York Super Fudge Chunk.


It's a coned heaven.

Okay..match has started.

Scholes gave away free kick in less than 1 minute...he lost possession.
Then...
Then...
Then...
14th minute, he freaking scored. Goal goal goal goal goal goal goal!
HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I was just commenting to JarJarDoink that Scholes sucked and should retire. Alamak, I take it back. His goal was fantastico!

Argh, the heat is killing me.
Think I might just chop off my hair soon.
Say bye-bye hair.


I was wearing something there by the way.

Bye curly, bushy hair. I am tired of having it in my eyes, my ears, around my neck...and have it entangled with my necklace or shirt button. Urgh.

All right, all right.

Barca (which is a team I respect by the way) are playing well and Scholes is lucky to be able to shoot that beauty of a goal. Possession-wise, Man U are inferior and Barca have more goal opportunities and look more dangerous. It's quite a scorcher, this match.

And I am going to focus my ass on this game. On the other blog, I predicted a 2-1 to Man U, in the spirit of 1999 Champions League final. However, you know what...whatever lah. As long as Man U win.

Later.


P/S: Ji-Sung is on fire! Go Kimchi boy!

P/P/S: Ronaldo promises to score. Let's see if he can keep his word.


P/P/S/S: I still dont like Wes Brown.

###


No comments: