I was a jerk today. Not a bitch, nor slut, but a jerk. Yes, I can be such a pendejo sometimes. To the person whom I was being such a freaking jerk to...I am sorry. If there was more than one person, I'm sorry.
It's a one-off thing. I displayed the Type A personality today. In fact, it was an A* performance. I'm usually Type B so yeah, it was plain jerk-y of me. But to my defence,I was really stretched out and tested.
[Side note: I used to see this guy who had a friend. Let's call the friend Goeslaw. The first time Goeslaw met me, he labelled me a Type A...just because. I didnt say anything...today, he's right though.]
Oh well.
But we know that no matter how big of an asshole you are, there's always a bigger asshole. At least now I can be slightly consoled.
Maybe I am talking rubbish.
Maybe.
I shall turn to the guitar for answers now.
A thousand times goodnight, man sluts.
P/S: Specimen A is really ignoring me now. Think it's time to get off my MSN list. Yay.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment