It's 0200hrs and I feel funny. Pent-up, rather. It has been a physically non-demanding day and at the end of it, I just feel...weird. Idaho smsed me just now asking whether there was anything exciting at work. Nothing. Nothing happened.
Lauren is not online. FifiBitch is not online. No one to bitch with and whine to. I really need to get a pet goldfish. I also have the urge to run to Yishun Dam (Seletar Reservoir) and just chill on the kerb. Moonies, it's time for a meet up. Grace, time to start planning the birthday. What theme?? Are we still sticking to the Cowboy Goes Mexican theme?
Till then, let's carry on with the mundane.

I wouldnt be this bored if I had Wii.
Sobriety is failing me but no....let's stay up for football.
..
..
..
I remember a conversation I had with a student, Winzy, yesterday. Winzy and I went way back. She was one year my junior back in secondary school and by some twist of cruel fate, she's now my student.
Anyway we were bitching about some teachers from Mayflower Sec and just talked about those good old days when I was her cruel NPCC senior. She also had a short stint as a Student Council wannabe and of course, I had to haunt her cause I was one of the student leaders who was quite a bitch. Hey, I was like those Mean Girls. I didnt like her and her friends back then. Okay, more like this particular friend of hers.
Yeah, I'm a bitch like that.
But I had reasons.
Her good friends were eyeing the guy I was *ahem* seeing.
What a threatened bitch got to do, right?
Winzy had this girl friend whom I was totally anti with. This girl would always flirt with LEJ and the best thing was, LEJ would tell me about it to piss me off. I really wanted to pull his ears but he was too tall for me [note: get shorter boyfriends next time] so I just smacked him in the stomach.
Things went on like that for a year. Yes, one year. I must have really liked LEJ a lot to tolerate such crap. It came to a point where when we talked over the phone, he would quote her words. I remember once we had an argument (over friends; he hated mine and I hated his) he even conference-called Winzy's friend to ask her opinions. I was like...WHAT?!!
I should have listened to my friends. He's a moron. I should have bailed when he was still a nerdy, gawky guy instead of the beautiful creation he had become. I liked you when you were a nobody, jerk! Kwa kwa kwa.

No he didnt look like this. Please, chinese boys dont look like this, lah!
But he did have the same hair. At some point...
Anyway yeah after sticking to it for almost 2 years, I figured it's time to call it quits. Furthermore it was my O Level year. LEJ was in the normal stream so he had one more year to go. That girl was in Sec 3 so she too had one more year...gasak korang. Asalkan kau bahagia. Yeah I was bitter.
I was bitter cause I made effort to cut loose but LEJ still called me everyday after school - asked me to teach him English, offered to teach me Accounts, asked me about my day and best of all, told me what the girl did to him..yada yada.
Anyway O Level exams came and left.
I was out of school.
Good riddance jerk and slut.
I should have gone out with the older,richer Taiwanese student instead. Hahahahaha. We wouldnt have a good conversation and I wouldnt have anyone to teach me Maths and Accounts but at least he wouldnt tell me about a girl wanting to do the nasty with him to me. Why? Cause he couldnt speak English and my Mandarin then was limited.
Sheesh what a colourful secondary school life I had.
Have to thank Winzy for the memories.
See Lauren, if we had been close back then, you would have heard all the juicy bits :P
*yawn*
Football has started. I am rooting for Chelsea. Maybe Liverpool can survive this but I just dont fancy them. Oh well. May the best men win.
A thousand times goodnight, pendejo.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment