Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday bloody Sunday

It's a very laidback, free-and-easy Sunday had I. One of the best days so far. No one was at home to rouse me from slumber. No one hurried me from my long shower session and no one asked me to scoot over as I spread myself on the sofa watching MTV nonsense one after another. No one fought with the TV with me as I drifted in and out of sleep in front of the goggle box. Even managed to watch sitcom re-runs like Two & A Half Men!


And there was White Chicks hahaha.


So yeah, I had a relaxing and lazy Sunday...so much so I didnt do any work. Now it's 0200hrs on Monday morning and I am about to prepare for my 0900hrs Advertising class.

My fingers are hurting. Just done a 3-hr guitar jamming session with the sister. It was hilarious though. She had Avril Lavigne and I had My Chemical Romance. We both also screwed up Linkin Park's Breaking The Habit. We made it sound like a mariachi masterpiece. Aye carumba.


Maybe I can hire a mariachi band for the brother's wedding.
Know any Mexican?


I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
But now I have some clarity
to show you what I mean
I don't know how I got this way
I'll never be alright
So, I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit
I’m breaking the habit
Tonight


###

No comments: