Monday, April 07, 2008

Lobster mobster's mob

Last Saturday was the Krabby Patty day and after work, I brought the gang to Mellben. But the queue was snaking and apparently, it would take you 1.5 hours to get a table. Crazy. That's 90 minutes too long for the hungry.

So we adjourned to Uncle Leong Seafood, Mellben's evil twin brother. Lesser people, no queue. The rest got their Tsingtao, I got me Coke and we all had crabs (black pepper, butter and claypot bee hoon), tofu and mantous (buns).





Post-crabs, the table looked like a natural disaster area.



Pocket-wise, the total damage was around $140 for 5 people.

We walked to the AMK Central after that, all crustacean-high. I had to rush home to change and also to take a dump cause the black pepper, though yummy, was really harsh on the tummy. Anyway, met the rest at the MRT station again and we all headed to O Bar.



Des, Ed, CY2...the last was Vinz and CY2's friend, Eileen.
I think she likes Vinz hehehehehe.
Des and I agree that she looks like someone we have met before.



Okay.

Back to work.


###

No comments: