I woke up feeling gay (happy, peeople) cause it's one of those rare times I didnt have to jump straight to the computer and into the books. I woke up at 0930hrs, opened my new glossy Elle (finally) and read till 1045hrs. After that..guess what, I managed to fix lunch!
Woohoo.
Damn rare.
Grabbed Snow White and surfed/chatted as I cooked.
And Doobie Brothers were playing on the radio.
Gimme me the beat, boys!
Yeah it's only Maggi but hey, good enough okay.
No time to fry, steam or roast stuff.
Over the weekend I finally cleared the clutter on my bed. That deserved another entry on its own. But anyway, I found some old pictures near the old computer. So cute..my brother and I wahaha.
Happy belated 27th birthday, asshole.
It's time to get ready for work. Gonna take cab as always but it's different this time cause I am pooling with Berry Berry Strawberry. That's half the price. Sweet.
P/S: Meeting new students. Got cute ones or not????
###
No comments:
Post a Comment