Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So sick

Thanks Lauren for putting up the previous post.

Just had a screaming match with HR. I couldnt find the list of clinics which I could go to (under company's coverage) on the online portal and she kept on screaming "HR Online! HR Online!" Bloody hell. I could hear the first time round but where the fuck could I find "HR Portal"? She logged on and realised she didnt know also.

I can feel my temperature rising.

Luckily another person came to her and told her. And then, in a condescending manner she said,"There! Under MY COURSES!"

Nabei.
How would I know right, fuck?
nt
*breathes in*
*breathes out*


I reached home and almost collapsed. I went to the father who was in the living room and asked him to take me to the clinic. As I didnt want to pay out of my own pocket (I did before at Raffles Clinic - $55 - and it was unclaimable) I called Berry Berry Strawberry who stayed at Ave 10. He told me on near his place so the father and I took a cab there. 10 minutes to closing time...phew.

Temp was 38ec and doctor gave me panadol and something for flu.
I dont know what else she can give me but feel kind of cheated, can?
She said throat wasnt swelling...but I could hardly talk.

Oh well.

Temp now is 39c ... yes it just got worse. I am considering taking another MC cause I couldnt seem to get up. That was why I needed to know where the nearer clinics were (AMK) so that I wouldnt fucking faint halfway.

OKay enough.

The heat from Snow White isnt helping me at all.

See ya.


###

No comments: