Thursday, April 24, 2008
In dreams
I went to school all sunny and cheery but the Monash student rep had to spoil it all for me. She couldnt get today's DVD in time and didnt have the courtesy to inform me earlier, knowing very well that Film class was at 1330hrs. She was not at her desk when I came looking for her. So I called.
Ed: XXX, can I get the DVD from you? Is it on your table?
XXX: Eh Ed, I cannot get it, leh. Can I give you next week?
Ed: WHAT? (in full diva mode) What do you mean "cannot get"?
XXX: I cannot find and cannot borrow in time.
Ed: But my class starts in 10 minutes!
XXX: I know..Sorry, lah.
Ed: Sorry? Why didnt you tell me earlier? UUU told me yesterday you had it with you.
XXX: I told you earlier. I emailed you!
Ed: When???
XXX: This morning.
Ed: You think I check my email every freaking minute is it?
I slammed the phone. Stomped into the classroom. Threw down the projector. Almost gave an audible "chee bye!" and walked out. Students were a bit taken aback, I must say. If I had a voodoo dall, I would have inserted a thousand needles up its ass, wishing very hard that the ass was XXX's. Molten hot needles.
Anyway...
As you know that God loves me, things werent really that screwed up hahaha. By a twist of fate, one of my students somehow had that particular DVD in her bag. I was like "O my God! I can really hug and kiss you right now!" The rest of the students finally breathed easy when they saw a smile light my face. Anger's gone.
And so we watched Blue Velvet for Film Class; a totally disturbing piece of gem.
I watched it for the first time last Tuesday (thanks to illegal streaming..in class!). I was so disturbed by it, I developed a 40c fever and had to stay off work for 3 days.
So yeah, Blue Velvet. There was this scene where Dennis Hopper brutally fucked ("made love" is so not apt) Isabella Rossellini and gosh, it was one of the most twisted scenes I had ever seen. The gas-mask, the fetish, the asphyxiation, the role-play, the BDSM thingy and all that profanities. I've never dreamed that I could screen something so soft-porn in class. I didnt even imagine that I could talk about sex in a most sordid way in class.
Ah, the power of university education. I like :)
On a totally different note...slightly 'chee-ko-pek'-ish nonetheless (I'm like that, can?), I saw this cute student at the staircase landing, smoking and looking oh-so-cool-it-hurts. It was like a ray of light shining down a totally dark tunnel, man. I just smsed Susan and shared.
Ed: Was in school and almost succumbed to paedophilia. There was an ang moh student and I almost wanted to pounce on him and suck his face!
Susan: You are sick. Tsk tsk he that cute meh?
Ed: Very. And young. Ard 18!
Susan: Goodness! A good 10 years younger than us!
Ed: Oh. That didnt cross my mind. Haha.
Susan: Ah. Good that I reminded you eh? Ha ha ha
Ed: No...I want ang moh boy.
Susan: Ok let me know if its good after you tried. Wink :)
Ed: Now u're sick.
Susan: You know you want it. Ha ha ha ha ha
Ed: Visit me in jail.
Susan: Ok you got a deal.
My sick friends feed my sick mind.
But damn, he's cute.
And so young.
And I am so sick.
God, I disgust myself.
But...no, not disgusted enough to swear off more men for the night (watched Jason Castro and David Cook on American Idol. Sexy. And they are both young! What the hell...), I shall go watch 22 men on a football pitch now. It's Barcelona vs Man U. Many of the players on the pitch are younger (and richer) so I guess I should just stop feeling guilty for ogling at younger men.
I cant help it if they are everywhere.
So mothers, lock your sons.
Ed's on a roll.
A thousand times goodnight, my candy-coloured clowns.
P/S: I'm not sick. I appreciate beauty. Sue me.
P/P/S: Then again...so what if I'm sick and twisted? Most geniuses were dubbed as psychopaths and weirdos before they were discovered.
P/P/S/S: Come on Man U!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment