This morning.
“Yesterday, his family came 2 my hse 2 apologise. My mum acpt it n agree 2 let wedg go on. Gerls. I knw u wan me 2 b hapi. Pls give me yr blesg n pray everytink go well. Im sori 4 this last 2 wks mayhem. Thks 4 helpg me wen I needed it.”
Just now.
"I read yr blog, didn’t knw that u felt that way bout me. If u tink that I lied, I have no comments. Im sori to have disturbed u."
Yes I am sorry too. Sorry for not able to censor my feelings. Sorry for not able to censor what I wrote in my blog. But that was how I felt and I am not going to lie to you or to myself.
I think this is for the better. Wish you all the best in your future happiness. I am sorry I cant be there. I tried to stand by you when you were down. I shared your moments of love and then, hatred for him. He made me so mad. There is no way that I can accept you taking him back. Maybe, not now. But you are (maybe "were" after you read this?) my friend and I cant stand in your way. Like it or not, I have to accept it. But right now, i cant stomach that so I have to take my leave. You wont hear from me until the day i am ready to apologise for my harsh reactions.
You go. Build your dreams and be happy with him. I’m sorry. I cant be there.
Thanks for all the growing times.
So long.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment