I am okay, lah! It's just a fucking nick...doesnt need a reason to justify anything, right?
What i need though...is a little painkiller.
My back is killing me.
Who : Mona
What: Body ache
When: Today
Where: Back/Spine
Why: Bad sleeping posture / mattress too thin / prolong sleeping on the floor
How: Not enough back support/cushion
Sitting for 8hours in the germ-infested office doesnt help also.
Anyway...
I know this is just me. But i really feel uncomfortable about the two "cupcakes" placed on top of the microwave in the office pantry. They were offerings and now the wise eldermen in the office say that they should be kept until they rot.
i was telling Dear some time back...this wont happen in an MNC..some American companies. I know we should be understanding and tolerant...but it's psychological lah. If there's something rotting in the kitchen, you'll throw it away. some more, whenever i go in there to make my Milo, i can imagine bad chemical hovering in the air. and i get damn paranoid.
Am I a racist? I dont think so. If I'm a racist, then the rest are racists too. Maybe I should start pasting Quranic verses around the office. But that's not nice, right? Cause i am making non-muslims uncomfortable, right?
Oh well. If I'm really not that happy here, I should consider working in a mosque.
I am tired of being tolerant because i've been outnumbered. I respect your religion but you have to assure me that you respect mine. It's only fair. Once you do that, you can have a thousand food offerings rotting in the pantry. I'll just make my milo in my cubicle and use paper plates.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment