HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUSAN CHEE LAI KUEN!
Oh..and Mohd Shadiq, too.
| How You Are In Love |
![]()
|
A question. Just how hard?
| Your Inner Child Is Happy |
![]()
|
However, I think I really need to worry. Situation looks terribly, terribly bad. The stomach/womb/cervix/fallopian tube/ovaries (you name it!) feel more and more fucked up. This ill-feeling is making me damn listless for the past month.
And grouchy too. And moody. And lazy. And uninspired. Basically, a moulding vegetable.

Freshen me up, please.
…
Friday 9/9
I went neither Borders/town nor the movies. Instead, I joined the mother and the sister at Expo to check out the Halal Food Fair. It was madness. Halal food everywhere (duh!) and everything including bak zhang and kaya mooncakes. Yum! The mother bought a lot of dry foodstuff - keropoks and off all things, a dozen pack of instant noodles.
The mother blamed the shampoo I’m using for the loss of hair. I think it’s the msg I’m consuming. Or maybe, I have cancer.
Went home, caught Malaysian Idol (my favourite Ash is out. He’s the Robbie Williams mama version!) and then watched White Chicks. Mindless…but entertaining. How people couldn’t figure out those two Wayan brothers were males…amazed me. But that’s a silly funny show for you.
Sat 10/9
0900hrs. Dragged my sorry ass out of bed and into the bathroom, turned the whole room upside down looking for my cap, my trackies and by 0930hrs, I was good to go. Where? MacfuckingRichie Reservoir!
Meiling showed me the place where the black trolley bag containing the torso was found. Spooky, boy!
Anyway, we led Jackson and Pei San to the tree top bridge. It was about 5kms up and down steep slopes (FYI moonies, it’s another route. More challenging!) with no scenery except foliage. I felt like John Locke. No, not the philosopher of freedom…but the dude in LOST.

If I were stuck in an island, I’d wish for his presence. Shit..doesnt sound right.
We reached the bridge at noon. Meiling and Pei San had high phobia…which was totally rubbish. Meiling just sailed through in 5 minutes without enjoying the scenery or breeze and Pei San, who got stuck in between Jackson and me suffered vertigo on the bridge. And boy did I enjoy rocking the bridge!
After that, we mounted a never-ending flight of little steps (which Jackson described as worse than those at Batu Caves (i disagree lah! Batu Caves damn steep, okay! I wont go up there again even if they put brad pitt up there for free sex). It was a near 7km trek back through foliage (duh), golf course, wooden boardwalk and gravel paths. We reached back close to 1400hrs and we were dead beat. The rest are not optimistic. They don’t think the kids, especially the sec 1s, can handle the arduous trek. Me? I believe they can do it but it will be damn hard for instructors to control and keep pace. Mind you, we walked damn fast (I was practically running during the first 5kms) this round and yet we took almost 4 hours. The kids? I will be glad if they can make back in one piece before sun down! Will have to tell Miss Lee…maybe we can just let them run wild in Yishun Park instead. Or…we go paintballing!

Anyway…
ML and I brought the other two to AMK for desserts – treated them to luan zhi pa zhao drink for their effort in climbing the dizzying Jelutong Tower. It began to pour. Thank god we weren’t still in the forest. After that, I rushed home…read the papers, showered and by 1630hrs, I was out to meet Noreen…with a totally beat-up body and fried brain.
WE both took a bus to Holland V and met Liah outside Haagen Dazs. I thought Weiling and Clara would join us together with their Jap friend and then we could all hang out there together. However, it turned out to be only 3 of us. Oh well, it didn’t matter though. We got the cosiest seats in the house and were entertained by the gay manager. He was drawn to us because of Liah…hahahahahahah. She’s a total fag hag!
This was what we ordered:

Fucking nice fondue! Sha, your birthday we’ll have fondue!
I ate and I had a severe brain-freeze experience. It stayed in my head for the rest of the day. Loser, right? Man….
We left around 1830hrs and walked around Holland V. Then we took a cab to Taka because Noreen was feeling fat (God knows why). She wanted to get the Osim slimming belt because in her own words, she “couldn’t fit into her kebaya”. Right. We got the stuff and then took a train to ..guess…HALAL FOOD FAIR @ Expo!
AHahahha. We bought food..with Noreen looting an obscene amount of otak-otaks.

At about 2100hrs (yeah we were there for only an hour) we made our way to Simpang Bedok for the official dinner/supper. Weiling and Mai, the Jap girl, were already waiting for us. We ordered two types of roti john, satay and rojak for the Nipponese, while Liah ordered fried rice for herself and Noreen and I shared yummy steak. Clara came and more food were passed around (plus Noreen’s otak-otaks).
Mona: Walao…so much food. You think her stomach can take it?
Liah: Let her try what.
Mona: Stomachache..food poisoning, how?
Noreen: Plane got toilet, what!
(10 minutes later)
Liah: Eh, yeah lah. Can get stomachache, you know.
At 2230hrs, we took Mai to the airport on board #24. Goondu Weiling confused the flight time. Mai’s flight was at 0600hrs and weiling thought it was at 0300hrs. I think she couldn’t understand Mai. The Nipponese said we could just go home and not wait for her. But how can, right? So we went to Starbucks for more drinks and grubs.
At about 0100hrs, I was damn tired and sleepy…risking drowning my face in the big mug of steamed milk. Liah, who had just finished a morning shift, and Noreen were semi-gone, too. So we said adieu to weiling and clara and of course, sayonara to Mai and cabbed our way home. Fricking expensive…but no choice.
Too tired to shower…washed my face and somehow, I had some strength left to catch Agassi. Fell asleep on the couch till morning.

Sunday 11/9
I was so tired I forgot it was 9/11. Not that I have any kind of memorial service or whatsoever. The date didn’t even cross my mind until Monday morning.
I woke up groggy and with a bad back from sleeping sedentary on the couch. Gah..it was only 1000hrs. #$%$^nabei$%#$!! Got up, read the papers, watched a bit of tv and by 1400hrs, I went back to sleep and wasted the whole Sunday afternoon. Finally got up at 1800hrs and finally brushed my teeth (..what…) and showered. I was damn hungry by then but the mother made fried rice with some undesirable ingredients in it so I just ate a bit…
The rest of the night was occupied with more reading of papers, MP3 transferring and more TV. Went to bed at 0400hrs…after doing the number puzzle. I got fed up, tore the sheet into many pieces and went to bed. So much for brain stimulation.
Pooh!.
###


2 comments:
Hey what happened to the Orchard date with Bets and Dear?
dear was tired...so we canned the menage-a-trois.
Post a Comment