My God! It’s only 0920hrs and yet, there are sooooo many stupid people in the world! Majority are stuck in this stupid office by the way. I am not fasting today (overslept this morning and didn’t take my medicine) so here I go:
Kaninabeichaocheebyelimpehnaohiakaopehfuckingwanking
*breathes*
Assholemotherfuckerbaissonputain!!
Seriously.
What’s the point of studying so hard if you have no street/logic sense?
Asking me the fucking obvious so early in the morning just made me mad!
What’s the fucking point of having a high position if you have fucking no EQ?
What’s the point of going to school and learning investigative methods if you just want the obvious slammed in your ruby face?
What’s the fucking deal?
I don’t need your fucking authority.
I had it with this fucked up company and its equally fucked up people.
And Mr Waikiki, what’s the deal with 3 separate seats for the movie????? I guess, unlike me, not everyone is fine with the first two rows. But compared that to 3 separate seats? And I don’t give a shit if it’s in the same column. All I can say is that…thank god for 1st row and for Heath Ledger.
That aside…I heart Brothers Grimm.




The show was funny! Although I find the French accent by some were bad…and that Damon had a sickening pseudo German accent. But, the joy of recognising your favourite fairy tale characters was nostalgic. And the fact that Monica Belluci, as usual, was hot! Man…if I were a movie director, this is the type of movie I would want to make! Castles, evil queens, gingerbread man, endearing bumbling heroes and bit of fright nights and laughs. Just like The Princess Bride.
This is a more commercial direction of Terry Gilliam. His Monty Python and the Holy Grail (which I had fortunately seen..or unfortunately) was just bizarre. His 12 Monkeys (which I had also fortunately seen…or unfortunately) was ..erm..weird. So I am quite surprised that I could chew Brothers Grimm well. Or rather, I wish I could chew Heath Ledger.
And mentioning Heath Ledger…guess what’s the show I’m gonna catch once my “finance” has been recouped? After clearing debts/loans(harks) and all?
Why…
It’s the freaking Lords of Dogtown, of course!


Why…they inspired me so much back then I took my first skateboard ride straight to the longkang! And because of them I have 3 freaking skateboards of various sizes tucked in the store room.
Oh well.
As you can tell…my anger has subsided. But that doesn’t mean everything is peachy-fuck here --points to head.
Nothing more, nothing less
An icon on the wall
Decoration and duress
That which many strive to be
It's the marble statue staring over me
And nobody has the will to tear it down
It determines wrong and right
But to me it's just a stereotype
And it makes us lose our sight
The portrait of authority
Portrait of authority
You tell me that's what I'm supposed to be
Portrait of authority
You tell me that's what I'm supposed to be
Another time, another man
An oppressive intrusion
And a plague across his land
And it haunts him every day
It tells him that he has no chance
His hope just fades away
And he lives his life prepared to tear it down
But he can't muster the support
And to him it's just a stereotype
Of his life-long fight
The portrait of authority
Portrait of authority
It embodies what he cannot be
Portrait of authority
It's what he cannot be
The portrait of authority
Portrait of authority - Portrait Of Authority, Bad Religion
(My brother influenced my then 5-year-old sister to sing this song to sleep every night. This..and BR’s American Jesus. I was glad we had some Bad Religion in the house. I’ll get re-acquainted to it soon.)
One thing comes to mind…will it kill Singaporeans to be more street?
Well..oh well..
Anyway
What’s wrong with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment