Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wah Aide!

It just came to my knowledge (aisey!) that Johor FA is trying to poach Aide Iskandar away from Home United. The local club is said to be demanding $13 000 from the Malaysian club in terms of compensation.
 
The amount is believed to be equivalent to three months of Aide's current salary.
 
 
 
Waaaaaaaaaaaah.
 
Footballers earn so much, ah!
 
What i earn in 3 months is not even HALF of that $13 000. That's it. I'm gonna get my son (own or adopted or found) to play soccer. Heck. I'm gonna get my daughter to play soccer also...or marry a soccer player.
 
But wait, apparently in the report, Aide was not happy that Home United placed a compensation fee. he thought it would deter the johor side. Tsk tsk tsk...politics.
 
I find it strange. Why is Johor FA offering around RM20,000 ($9,000) a month excluding bonuses, and includes a house and a car to Aide? with that amount and offer, i think they can get better players from..Australia, New Zealand, Uzbekistan, China. Korea, Thailand, Myanmar, Kazakhstan, ..stan..stan, Russia, etc. Can get younger and fitter players some more. This amazes me. I cant believe the Malaysians want a Singaporean to play in their club.
 
Come on neighbours.
Save your money.
I am sure there are very very talented players in your country.
Have you checked out Tioman? Pangkor? Sibu?
 
Great places...
 
(emailed)
 
###

No comments: