Thursday, September 08, 2005

I spent the entire night watching soccer…



Kill me
Kill me, now
Self is fucking delirious
But I have no outlet
So I chew on my soul
Clotting in pain
Let me curl up and die
Give me some poison
Too much of a woman
With a doomed womb
God
What have I done?

I'm on my time with everyone
I have very bad posture
Sit and drink Pennyroyal Tea
Distil the life that's inside of me
Sit and drink Pennyroyal Tea
I'm anaemic royalty

Give me a Leonard Cohen afterworld
So I can sigh eternally
I'm so tired I can't sleep
I'm a liar and a thief
Sit and drink Pennyroyal Tea
I'm anaemic royalty

I'm on warm milk and laxatives
Cherry-flavoured antacids
Sit and drink Pennyroyal Tea
Distil the life that's inside of me
Sit and drink Pennyroyal Tea
I'm anaemic royalty
- Pennyroyal Tea, Nirvana

I must have consumed so much of it in my sleep. Otherwise, how do you explain the crap I am suffering now? And yes, I think I am getting anaemic.

You cant hear this

but

in truth

I am howling in pain.


However...I met a cute face just now and we shared table. Sadly, it didnt cure my pain.

###

No comments: