I know this feeling. It all seems familiar. I am slowly experiencing a mental shutdown. Again.

I dragged myself up and out. Work is a pile of nonsense which I can never figure out. Never can and never will. The essence of the job is little…it’s just the shit surrounding it that makes it so repulsive. Since I’ve done the essence, I am just ignoring the shit. That’s why my friend, you label me an idle. Whatever it is, efficiency has never been regarded highly here in es-en-pee. Knowing that you’re a second class citizen (in every sense) here doesn’t help with the motivation here too.
I can start a revolution. But I shall do it from my bed. Thank you.
Gonna meet Ting and some of the moonies later. I am not even sure who are able to make it. Probable line-up: Ismail, Ting, Mona …with Jay and Nani coming in late. I hope it’s not too late because I need time to rest. Yeaw…I sound so weak and old.
Anyway for RockStar INXS, hah, I know who’s out already…thanks (or is it no thanks?) to Internet. It’s Ty’s final night tonight man, with JD and Jordis joining him in the bottom 3. Oh well. Ty’s too “gay” looking and “gospel-sounding” to be in INXS even though he spots a Mohawk. Whatever it is, I’m sure he’ll do good eventually.
Anyway…
I would like to think of something intelligent, poetic, political or controversial to write. But I cant. So I wont.
Going home now.
Meet the guys later at 2030hrs.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment