Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I curse the company and its people.

...

Half of my friends told me I should be a teacher. There was a time when I actually wanted to be one. Then the other half said I shouldn’t. Reason? Instead of teaching the kids, I would be horsing around with them instead…and playing basketball. I don’t like to be stuck in classes. If I were to become a teacher, I’d love to be either a Literature or a PE teacher. Hell yeah..PE Teacher!

...

Just got back from a nabei chee bye motherfucker MT meeting. Everyone was conversing in mandarin and I felt so fucking bored and to the point of being pissed. When the boss asked me for my update, I was agitated, sleepy, bored, uptight and in pain (I have been having a toothache/painful gums for a week). So I gave her my fucking screw up reports (not TOTALLY my fault…but why bother to explain because in SNP, it is all the editor’s fault).

GL said I don’t know how to work. I agree and I almost wanted to scream “I quit!” in her face just now. I held back my tears but knowing what a loser I was, I didn’t think I held it quite well. And now as I am typing this, my aching gum is bleeding. And I have fucking cramps too.

My painkillers are nearby.
Maybe I can just overdose on them and die in my cubicle.

Go away and let me die.

###

No comments: