I've waited here for you
Everlong
Tonight
I throw myself into
And out of the red out of her head she sang
Come down and waste away with me
Down with me
Slow, how you wanted it to be
Over my head,
Out of my head she sang
And I wonder
when I sing along with you
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again
the only thing I'll ever ask of you
You've got to promise not to stop
When I say when
Breathe out
So I can breathe you in
Hold you in
And now
I know you've always been
Out of your head out of my head I sang - Everlong, Foo Fighters.
Hah.
It’s not going to happen, man. Not again. I’ve known better now. You think it will be so easy? Not anymore man. I’m Super Mona now…so try harder.
Brrr…it’s cold.
Did I tell you? Perry was asked to leave on Wednesday when his last day is next Friday. He was only told on that morning and none of us knew too. No wonder no one was in the office during lunchtime. They were having the “last meal” with him!
It was fucking sad, okay. He’s been here for only a year.Omigosh, did I say only? He uprooted from Hong Kong to come here…only to be told that, due to a personal indifference with the boss/mafia/yakuza/don, he had to go as his contract wasn’t renewed. Let me say this…Perry is one of the most hardworking dude in SNP. He’s way better than the smelly ME who only knows how to move books from one place to another. My stupid ME (it’s Managing Editor, btw) is more like an office clerk, lah chee bye.
It’s not fair and it’s cruel. But, fuck, that’s how the world works.
I got home damn tired last night. Strange…because I got home at only 0815hr. I broke my fast proper, caught the news…watched the Villa Wellness (ouch!) crap on telly and read papers…all waiting for LOST to start. Then when LOST started…I fell asleep, woke up in-between bits and finally called it a night at 2300hr. Early, right?
Didn’t manage to edit my work..thought I could do it this morning, before going MOE. Didn’t do, lah….
Lao Lee is bugging me for the article. You see…some people don’t get it. If I help you once, it doesn’t mean I will help you forever. Do you know what I do for life? I am a deadline bound editor/writer/whatever…and here you are giving me the same shit. PUI…I don’t want to do lah…you ask me to write about the achievements..WHAT achievefuckingments? You didn’t provide me with the details even after I asked you numerous times for it. You expect me to interview the kids one by one and find out what they have achieved, is it??

Kiss my ass, pancake!
I’ve got an email flyer from ChinaBlack…I replied them saying there was a spelling error in their e-poster. Hah..sucker. Fucking job hazard, lah!
Tee hee.
So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail
A smile from a veil
Do you think you can tell
And did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts
Hot ashes for trees
Hot air for a cool breeze
Cold comfort for change
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage
How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found
The same old fears
Wish you were here - Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd
Tmrw, gonna drag my ass to NPCC training in the morning…and in the afternoon, meeting 3 girl moonies – sha, nani, susan – for some shopping and laughs. Got to be in front of the telly by 10…Man U versus Blackburn, boy. Sunday…maybe I’ll attend the gala movie premiere (work work work) and then meet clara…
But first, tonight, I am going for some post-office activities of dining and singing with dear and cy. We are going to scream our crap away.
Hmmm..
My weekend sounds good.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment