I was all right when i was out for lunch..although i shouldnt have drunk the coke because i am now cringing in stomach pain. (I was cringing in pain last night while watching Lords of Dogtown with Sha and Nani because i drank coke at BK's). I have to keep in mind...NO GASSY COLD DRINKS AND ANYTHING CAFFEINATED.
Anyway..yeah..back to my rambling...
I was all right just now but now, sitting here in the cubicle, i am again engulfed in irrepressable anger, frustration and hopelessness. I dont understand. I look at all these manuscrips with useless words. They all just dont connect with me. I feel so desperate. I took painkillers with super hot water and the pills almost melted!
I feel like Kurt Cobain.
Release me from this pulp hell.
Find my blog. Sack me. Save me. Throw me a life line.
It's better to burn out than to fade away.
(desperately emailed)
###
No comments:
Post a Comment