Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Anyone who has a heart

Wait wait.
Wanna wish happy birthday to my bitch, lauren lee pei yee.


HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY, LAO LEE!!!
Hope it's a good one this year.


..
..
..

I fell asleep watching music clips from the 90s on MTV at 2345hrs. Felt a bit nostalgic, felt a bit old and ...whoosh, I fell asleep. Of course before that, I had to fight off a barrage of smses from Specimen A/Franco. In the end, I told him I have friends who were from out of town and I had to entertain them for at least a week.


Dont be clingy.
I dont even know you.


That means I have one more week to gather my chicken feathers together and meet him. That is, if he is still interested then. Que sera sera.

I have a mountain of work in front of me.
Cant wait for the one week CNY break.
Club!!


When I get to the bottom
I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and turn
and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Do you don't you want me to love you
I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you
Tell me tell me come on tell me the answer
and you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Go helter skelter
helter skelter
helter skelter
Yeah, hu, hu

I will you won't you want me to make you
I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you
Tell me tell me tell me the answer
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Look out
Helter skelter
helter skelter
helter skelter
Yeah, hu, hu
Look out cause here she comes - Helter Skelter, Beatles



"You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer"
haha, I like that.


Okay, here's where I type the 4-letter word again:


WORK.



P/S: Realise I have stopped talking about wanting to be in love? I realise I dont want it after all. Love scares the bejesus out of me.


###

No comments: