Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Little Bit More

 
Good morning, loyal subjects. Heh.
 
 
Specimen A: How's your day?
Ed: I'm tired.
Specimen A: Me too. I'm tired because of you.
Ed: What?! [I wanted to say "What the fuck have I got to do with you?" but let's be a lady here]
Specimen A: I am tired from work and thinking about us the whole time?
Ed: Us? What us? You dont even know me.
Specimen A: Ah, I think I know you more than you know it.
Ed: O-kay. You're confident.
Specimen A: Not in me...in us.
Ed: What?
Specimen A: Yes, I picture us together and how beautiful it will be.
Ed: How can you say that when you dont even know that person...and that you've only seen her pictures?
Specimen A: I believe in our chats and your pictures.
Ed: *gulp* wo-key...you scare me.
Specimen A: What are you scared of?
Ed: It's weird that someone can say all these things to a stranger!
Specimen A: You're no stranger. I like the honesty. I like what I see and read.
Ed: How can you be so sure?
Specimen A: I have faith!
Ed: Okay...I am short, fat and a geek. How about that?
Specimen A: How short?
Ed: barely 1.55. Like Kylie Minogue, only less sexy.
Specimen A: That's all right and as for the Kylie Minogue part, hahaha!
Ed: Hmmm
Specimen A: And I like geeks.
 
 
 
God.
 
How can you top that?
 
 
###
 
 
 

No comments: