Seems really like an "off" day to me, I can feel it. Didnt do enough prep for afternoon class, Snow White had some problems with DVDs, droning nonsensically ... the brain is in a clouded mess today. Feeling like an ultimate failure today. Couldnt engage them in discussions and I had a hard time simplifying myself.
For those who are "intrigued" by my profession and want to sit in, please dont. You are gonna give me unnecessary worries and I get conscious and when I get conscious, I really mind my language. Sadly, the more I mind my language, the more grammatically wrong it is going to be. Yes, I admit. When I get nervous, my command of the spoken language is so bad, I'm going to make yours sounds so good.
Oh well cant get out of the shitty feeling of what a bumbling idiot I was in class today. Today I really miss being on radio, hiding behind the consoles and microphones, forcing myself to think and talk slowly. I talk like rabbit on speed during class, often letting my thoughts ramble on. My brain races far ahead leaving my mouth to catch up. What comes out ... pure rubbish, I tell you.
Okay I really dont know what the hell I am yakking about here.
It's 1630hrs and I've just finished class.
The day feels like a bloody marathon...long and blistering.
.....
Slept on the floor again last night. I was preparing for my Pop Class when the whole world started to spin and I was overcame with ultimate fatigue. The next thing I knew it was 0700hrs and I was on the floor, cold. Work hadnt finished and I didnt even prepare for the afternoon MassComm lesson. Went to school with a heavy dread, knowing I was ill-prepared.
Urgh, I hate times like this.
I wish I was still doing radio and I can let music fill the emptiness and the awkwardness.
Mentioning awkwardness, I had an awkward chat with the boss. I was assembling a mini fan on my desk when the busybody entered my comfort zone.
Boss Intruder: Woah...what's that?
Ed: A fan.
Boss Intruder: What do you need this fan for?
Ed: It's for my computer. It gets too hot when someone unkindly switches off the aircon.
Boss Intruder: Oh wow...you like this kind of things, huh?
Ed: Heh.
[Then he noticed something amiss.]
Boss Intruder: Eh, where's your apple?
Ed: Where's my apple? What apple?
Boss Intruder: Your Apple computer. Is this a new one?
Ed: No this not. It's the same laptop I've been using.
Boss Intruder: Oh? Where is the plastic keyboard protector you use to have?
Ed: I've thrown it away.
Boss Intruder: But why? Didnt it work?
Ed: Yes it did. It's time to get new one cause it is too dirty already.
Boss Intruder: Wow...you really take care of your laptop, huh?
Ed: (very weak smile) What can I say... I am a bloody geek.
Okay.
It's a beautiful day outside.
I'm stuck inside feeling like crap.
3 more days to birthday.
Hoo-fucking-ray.
P/S: I wanna watch movies...
P/P/S: Wanted to watch West Side Story but somehow Snow White couldnt play it. Couldnt play Thelma and Louise either.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment