Wan-D: Eh when are you going to belanja (treat) me?
Ed: Why should I? It's my birthday, you should be treating me.
Wan-D: You have money what...people give you for your birthday.
Ed: People give me money? You think I'm a kid? And even if I have, why should I spend it on you?
And the saga continues....
Wan-D: So what did you do on your birthday?
Ed: Dinner.
Wan-D: With? Where?
Ed: Why are you so kaypoh (busybody)?
Wan-D: Ask only...
Ed: CHIJMES
Wan-D: WITH??
Ed: My friends, lah!
Wan-D: Oh tak halal hahaha. Old already birthday should have doa selamat (thanks giving).
Ed: Fuck off.
Oh it's not over. I am surprised that I lasted so long.
Wan-D: So what did you get for your birthday?
Ed: Stuff...
Wan-D: What, lah?
Ed: Santana's concert ticket, laptop bag...a book.
Wan-D: A book? Are you kidding me? What a stupid gift!
Ed: (seething) This is why I dont like to talk to you. Nothing good seems to come out of your mouth. For your information, I love books. Unlike you, I like to read. And I appreciate all gifts. Fuck off.
Wan-D: I dont know you bookworm, mah.
I cannot take it.
Bloody idiot should just rot in hell and dont disturb me.
Pray tell....not all Singapore men are like this, right?
Such an asshole-y character.
I wonder why girls fall for him.
Am ignoring him but now he's beginning to talk about Man U.
I dont like to talk about football.
Just because I like it doesnt mean I like to talk about it.
People always think they are right...pooh!
Pissed me off..I can feel my dinner in my throat.
Went to the hospital for a while and then it was off to CHIJMES for a little get-together. Susan was very sick so she couldnt make it. She sent Sean as a representative haha.
We went to Esmirada's and the theme was headgear. A bit lame...but haha, the January babies are always known to be a bit lame. Eh, at least we didnt turn up as zoo ranger (Grace's outfit on her own Indian-themed bday), okay. Anyway, those who were there were: Queen Lauren, Biker Mail, Topi Minah Malaysia Tini, Hippie Nani, Shrek Jay, Paul Twohill-I'm too emo- Grace, Beng Boy Sean, Gypsy Jo and Ed, the 20s' Flapper girl.
My headgear ... a feathery thing.
Sean opening his present.
Zen Stone Plus with speakers, I want also....
He then left for home to keep his wife company.
Awwww.
Dark pictures because Esmirada's dark.
Yeah yeah...also because the phone's lousy.
These are taken from Lauren's cam.
I dont know why was I sulking.
O my god, didnt realise I was so ... glittery.
More pictures are taken on Biker Mail's camera.
We'll wait.
And wait :)
We left the place at about 2100hrs and headed to Ben & Jerry's at Raffles City. Sha joined us there. Hooray! Chatted about crap and kind of settled on next birthday theme. Grace decided to have her Cowboy, Cowgirl and Dairy Farm (wadafark??) birthday party in June.
Yes...yes, the theme gets more and more bizarre with each coming birthday. The sad thing is, I have a perfect get-up for the cowboy party. I have a perfect cowboy hat and now, am deciding whether should I buy the horse on stick thingy from Ikea.
Even Nani had come up with something for her birthday - Nursery Rhyme theme. And her birthday is not till August....
Let us recap:
Jan 06: All That Glitter Bling-Bling Party @ Hyatt Hotel
June 06: Back to School Uniform Party @ Kallang McDonalds'
Aug 06: Retro Grease + Bowling Party @ Orchid Country Club
Sept 06: Japanese Party @ Merchant Court Hotel
Oct 06: Butterfly Nightgown Survivor Party @ Pasir Ris Chalet (backstabbings and eliminations. Classic)
Jan 07: Heartlander's Colour Party @ coffeeshop in Clementi (hahaha)
June 07:
Aug 07: Accessories Overload Party @ Sentosa & VivoCity (played wicked games hahaha)
Sept 07: Theme-less Theme Party @ Geylang Serai's Peranakan House
Oct 07: Best Picture Party @ Amirah's Grill, Arab Street
Jan 08: Headgear Party @ Esmirada, CHIJMES
Of course we also had the Christmas Red+Green Party @ Moonfish Restaurant & Corduroy & Finch (Dec 06) , and the End-of-the-Year Pyjamas' Party @ Grace's place (Dec 07).
Crazy onions.
So yeah, the Moonies gave me a cutesy card (faint! hahaha) and Santana's concert ticket. Yippee!!
Dear old Sha was also such a dear.
She gave me this road-trip book and urgh...I wanna do a road trip.
Anyone?
Thank you, lovely people.
Had a good time.
Till the next gathering.
And Susan, get well soon.
Shit.
Back to doing work.
Waaaaaaaah it's already 0230hrs.
I hate Sundays...and Mondays..and Tuesdays...etc.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment