Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Bittersweet symphony

Rough night, rough night.

My tastebud is fast eluding me. My throat feels as if hell is throwing a party - hot, inflammed and totally unnecessary. The cough... it is killing me. I cant even string long sentences without breaking into a coughing fit. With every cough, the throat feels like it has been ripped apart.

Was initially thinking of calling it quits going to the doc's tomorrow, maybe get an MC and sleep in. But Manny smsed just now and said she's stuck in the Philippines and couldnt get a flight out due to some hiccups with Lufthansa. Since I dont have any classes tomorrow, I offered to take over her class. I dont really have a choice.

Eversince Xinhua Press left, the workload had been shared among Manny, Idaho and me. Idaho is having lesson tomorrow also so I guess it's just appropriate that I take over Manny's class. However, I'd be lying to say that I am not dreading it. I dont like to go unplan. It's kinda late to plan anything, not when I am like half alive and look ready to keel over and die anytime.

Right now, I have a stack of books at my feet waiting to be caressed.


Am too sick to lift the pages.
Marketing...Advertising...Film Studies
Global Studies... Creative Writing
Media Law...Principles of Broadcasting

Kill me.

I am supposed to be panicking, I guess. I havent done the book and new class is next month. My experience in Shit N Pee tells me that a book needs at least 3 months to be produced. I am going to churn out mine in 3 weeks. My...dont we all need challenges like this?

All right.
Have to do my EPL blogging.
This is money.

A thousand times goodnight, whopping cough-ers.


P/S: The head is beginning to spin.

P/P/S: I cant even afford to sleep now. Tis is sucky.


###

No comments: