Friday, December 07, 2007

Cold Day In The Sun



Was certified (really) sick yesterday and spent the whole afternoon/evening in bed. Went to the doctor's at about 1400hrs and told him I was aching all over, coughing my lungs out, hurting throat and so on. He asked how long had I been suffering and I said more than a week. He checked, took my temperature ("Your temp is high!") and then told me that I was lucky not to have a lung infection and eventually pneumonia.


Soothing words, indeed.


Parted with about $50 and I cant claim because my clinic doesnt fall under those covered by my company. Oh screw it. If I were to ask every clinic in AMK, I would have died on the streets already.

Anyway...yeah..got a lot of medicine.



Went to Banquet to pack some breakfast/lunch home. Saw the father and his friend at the coffee shop and complained that the clinic trip was expensive and the drugs better work. Then...haha..I went home crying all the way. I just felt bloody miserable, lah.


Homed.
Lunched.
Medicated myself.
Concussed.



Woke up at night because I had multiple calls and messages. Sha called me a few times to ask about Ismail's engagement and I did blabber some rubbish. I know..I was incoherent. Sorry for that. I just felt confused..disoriented.

Here I am at work today. Should have gotten a 2-day MC instead. Am feeling all weak all over. Weak and sad. I always feel sad whenever I am sick...the waterworks start easily too. Just took some medicine and am feeling kind of drowsy and nauseous.

Oh well.

Let's get well. I dont want to get pneumonia. Not when the father is unwell and is having a heart bypass operation on the 18th.


*cough*gakgakgak*cough*sniffsniff*cough*achoo*


###

No comments: