Stayed at work till 2145hrs (well, that's more than 12 hours) last night and rushed home to catch Love Actually. This has been one of my favourite all-time feel good show and romantic comedies. And haha of course, Bridget Jones. Fine, any British rom-com.
Been really tired.
Brain juice is depleting.
Life of an academic.
Oh, and broke. I took cab to work this morning cause I just didnt have the strength to walk extra further to the MRT station and to stand all the way. Yeah, stupid reason, I know. But, like I said (if you had missed it), I am tired.
It's the last Friday of the month (late night shopping but let's not go there) and wow, what a 2007 it has been. Like last year, it is still tumultous and rocky. Many things happen this year - there's good, there's bad and some, way bizarre. I lost a few friends and gained many more (Shortcake!), found some old ones (Idaho!) and am opening up for potential ones. Quite a few are making an impact in my life and that's always a good thing. Always a good thing.
Can say that I've been toughen.
27 (going 28 way soon) and I can say that life has been really challenging so far.
Challenges are always good, right?
Right.
This is my december
This is my time of the year
This is my december
This is all so clear
This is my december
This is my snow covered home
This is my december
This is me alone
And I
Just wish that I didnt feel
Like there was something i missed
And I
Take back all the things I said
To make you feel like that
And I
Just wish that I didnt feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things I said to you
And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
This is my December
These are my snow covered dreams
This is me pretending
This is all I need - My December, Linkin Park
This is my time of the year
This is my december
This is all so clear
This is my december
This is my snow covered home
This is my december
This is me alone
And I
Just wish that I didnt feel
Like there was something i missed
And I
Take back all the things I said
To make you feel like that
And I
Just wish that I didnt feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things I said to you
And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
This is my December
These are my snow covered dreams
This is me pretending
This is all I need - My December, Linkin Park
It's hot outside but my heart is cold.
Ice cold.
P/S: My neighbour, Cordial Syrup, thinks that I'm from Indonesia. "How long have you been in Singapore?" he asked. Pfft.And he doesnt stop talking!!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment