Friday, December 14, 2007

This Ain't Love Song

The cough is back. The screaming at the concert didnt help and the freezing office environment didnt help either. Any hot water will turn cold within 5 minutes so... why bother drinking hot drink, right? Cold water doesnt do me any good, though.

Last night, Idaho and I headed to Swensens for dinner and (not helping my cough at all) Frosted Choc Malt. The latter was for me cause I really needed a perk-me-up. We went back to office, decided not to do work anymore and left for home. Downstairs, we then decided we werent ready for home and so we walked down to Boat Quay.

Walked, stopped at Coffee Beans, walked again and then chatted by the river. Her brother then picked her up and they dropped me off at Dhoby Ghaut. By the time I reached home, it was 30 minutes to midnight.'Lexie Grey' was at my place and the sister told me she's staying over. Okay.

Gulped down cough mixture straight from the bottle and attempted to surf. But that bloody syrup was potent and I fell in and out of sleep on the keyboard. At 0230hrs, I gave up and retreated to bed.

Now...my voice is changed. Like a tranny.
Tomorrow at Jay+Jo's wedding, I will be sitting by the cashbox "demanding" money like a wedding tout.
Sexy.

Mentioning wedding, I need to fix my heels later.


P/S: 6th - 12th of February 2008 is our CNY holiday period. 1 week holiday for me. Maybe I follow my colleague back to India. To find a groom.

P/P/S: No no just kidding. I think.



###

No comments: