Thursday, December 20, 2007

When I'm Gone

Tuesday was a fiasco all right. The mother, brother and sister got up really early at 0600+hrs to get ready to the hospital. We got back from there at 2300hrs the night before so yeah...we were quite beat.

The father's bypass operation was supposed to be done at 1100hrs but at 1030hrs, the doctor came up to us and said that there were no more beds in ICU and so the op had to be posponed. We didnt know what to feel. A bit disappointed, I guess, cause everyone was psyched for the op to happen.

The father was discharged at 1300hrs and together with Wak Long, we all went to Arab Street's Hajah Maimunah for lunch.


Siput sedut ...suckable snails?
I didnt touch this one



Arrr yum.


Got home at abt 1530hrs and fell asleep from exhaustion.


Shall blog about I AM LEGEND tomorrow. It's 0405hrs and am too tired already.


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to my Muslim friends.


A thousand times goodnight, silenced lambs and frightened mutton.


P/S: I Am Legend was brilliant.

###

No comments: