I know myself. I am trouble. I told many people that but they didnt believe me. Dont let my sweetness fool you. I am evil, dark and twisted.

Evil.
Okay, that aside.
I woke up late for work yesterday - 0915hrs! By the time I reached work it was almost 1000hrs but since it was a Saturday (stupid day to be working), no one really cared. After McD breakfast with Idaho and Manny, I finally got to work at 1130hrs. Worked very hard until 1600hrs, okay.
Idaho and I then left for the nearby HMV where we spent $400 on DVDs. Well, it's the school's money and we were getting all the movies for the coming Film Studies, Documentary and other relevant classes. Stupid us got 2 copies of The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and now wonder if HMV could do a refund/exchange copy thing. See how next year.
Trained all the way to Woodlands cause I was meeting Meiling and Sharinah there. Didnt realise it was that long to get there from City Hall. Managed to squeeze in a nap!
Anyway, nice to finally get together with the "sisters". The initial plan was to have a sleepover at Sharinah's but there were some changes and so, we ended up having a feast at Seoul Garden.
(No other friends I know like Seoul Garden except Meiling and Sharinah. Me? I love the bonding and slow-eating experience of that place, spills, smoke, splatter and all!)
I like the fact that the stove is stored in a lower area.
Lesser spill.
I was real hungry cause it was already 2030hrs and the last meal I had was at 1000hrs. So yeah, I ate like a barbarian. Actually, all three of us were like barbarians. It didnt help that we were seated near the food table.
Look at me.
Do I look like trouble?
Especially with chopsticks almost up my nose?
Almost 2 hours later.
Bloated beached whales.
Meiling and I bade Sharinah goodbye and took 169 home. I was tired and full, I practically coma-ed on the bus. Meiling said there was a fiasco involving 3 Indian men and I slept through it all. Damn. I love fiascos.
It's 1120hrs and my laptop has been switched on for more than 10 hours. Fell asleep last night while chatting and surfing. Common thing nowadays. So pardon me when I go all quiet and still. I have been tired. Really, really tired.
Haha.
I sound like I am dying.
Okay it's almost noon. Am contemplating to do some work but argh what the hell. It's Sunday! Shall go meet Liah later at 1330hrs and go VivoCity for a while. Tonight, am meeting Redha, Fairuz and Laura (
..
..
..
Oh, I didnt get any pro-rated bonus because I am not a confirmed staff yet. A bit sad but oh well, life goes on.
Maggi time.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment