Friday, December 07, 2007

Waterloo sunset

I know they mean weell but people have been telling me to drink water. Even the father scolds me for not drinking water.

Like...what the hell?

What do you think have I been drinking all this while? Gasoline? Rat poison? I drink gallons of water everyday and I am talking about freaking plain water, okay. Grrr.

People also have been telling me that I should take another day off.

The thing is, the more days I stay away (on MC), the more money they are going to deduct from my pay. This is because I am not a confirmed staff. It's enough that my medical fees wont be reimbursed (because Raffles Medical is not under the Alliance group), I dont want the stupid company to deduct $200+ off my salary.

Plus, what's the point of staying at home if I keep on getting smses and calls from work.

And oh...the bloody management doesnt seem please about people taking MC. I think they really want to see me drop dead on my desk. Yeah...it's okay to go MIA (like the boss...but he's the boss, duh!) but it's not okay to take sick leave.

Chee bye.


###

No comments: