Sometimes I wonder how I get by.
Went to bed at 0600hrs this morning cause I was doing some prep work for class. Was also doing some reading and research work online. Mind you, we are not even talking about the textbook, which by the way, is still in tatters. I have no idea how I can churn 8 chapters by 3rd of January. I dont know. There's just so much time and strength that I have.
If I were to pursue my masters in film studies, how on earth can I juggle that and work?
Okay, let's not go there.
I dont even have savings for that.
Shall start on the 2 reports due next Wednesday and then after that, the bloody textbook.
If someone suggests that I lead the teambuilding team in the orientation next week, I'll just throw my strong coffee into his/her face.
Dont give me the crap that I have good leadership. I trade good leadership for sleep and distant vacation right now.
Fuck leadership.
And its hard to love
Theres so much to hate
Hanging on to hope
When there is no hope to speak of
And the wounded skies above
Say its much too late
Well maybe we should all be
Praying for time
Theres so much to hate
Hanging on to hope
When there is no hope to speak of
And the wounded skies above
Say its much too late
Well maybe we should all be
Praying for time
Okay, back to the crazy 4-letter thing called WORK.
P/S: Karachi said I looked sad lately. I'm not sad. I'm pissed.
P/P/S: I need a feel-good moment. Shall rush home for Love Actually tonight. Never fails to cheer.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment