Friday, December 21, 2007

I'd do anything

susan says:
hahahah... ok go shit

O-freaking-kay says:
still thinking hahaha

O-freaking-kay says:
should i just shit? should i shit and then bathe?

susan says:
shit must think meh??

susan says:
hello just shit! why make it so complicated leh??

O-freaking-kay says:
what...if i wait until the mood to shower comes then i can save water and effort

O-freaking-kay says:
i am that lazy and boliao ok

susan says:
ok then wait until u turn greeen

O-freaking-kay says:
when i shit i must take out all my clothes and stuff

O-freaking-kay says:
so it is stupid not to shower also

O-freaking-kay says:
but...shower mood hasnt come

O-freaking-kay says:
..as silly as all that may sound...

susan says:
i know u MUST strip when u shit

susan says:
haha.. it rhymes!

O-freaking-kay says:
...strip and shit dont rhyme lah madam chee!!



Now the whole world knows that I strip when I shit...

...and that Susan cannot rhyme.



P/S: Susan and Sean...enjoy your bloody wii! Envy..envy.

P/P/S: Lauren and Grace ... enjoy Japan! Envy..envy.


###

No comments: