Thursday, August 03, 2006

Arrrriba!!

Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!




"When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room -- just for fun." – Ignacio aka Nacho

....

Went to catch the Nacho Libre @ Tampines Mall with Hira, June and Nur. Glad that Adrian didn’t put me off watching rhr the show. The show was hilarious man. I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to get a seizure. But then..yeah, I am a sucker for dumb shows.

Fell asleep on the bus on the journey back home. Tired out of my skull.


Happy birthday nani..from us.

Anyways…gonna start the pay-back fasting next Monday. I have 5 days to pay back. Have to start. Fasting month is coming up real soon, man.

Oh awrite. Really have to start on the article even though, time check, it’s *yawn* 0135hrs already.

Think I shall go watch Click this weekend.

A thousand times goodnight, rabid procrastinators.

###

No comments: