Sunday, August 20, 2006

Blue is the colour on my back

It was the launch of Project Cabin yesterday and Mrs Yu-Foo Yee Soon was the late guest-of honour. But that is not my main point. It’s the fact that my kids did an excellent job that matters.







And with the march past, weeks of training are perfectly completed.


This is the 14-year-old Roy who looks like someone I know back in secondary school. Okay picture is blurred. Too far.


After that, we had a mini M16 (dummy) training. Then, Miss Lee took Jieshun and I to the spanking huge-ass Home Team Academy @ Choa Chu Kang. Stupid me didn’t wear my uniform so I didn’t get to shoot the bloody .38. Fuck.

Anyway, Miss Lee showed us around the place. It was cool and awesome but still, we much preferred the old PA at Thomson Road. That colonial place was buzzing with activities and had a friendly warmth to it. This one is just concrete..and more concrete. Even the parade square is concrete! It has that cold feeling and well…modern, yet, unfeeling.





Jieshun and I. He was just Sec 1 when I first came to Northbrooks. He and his squad were the first kids I took..and they were the pioneers of the school. Look at him now. Almost 20 years old. It has almost been 7 years. My god!

###

2 comments:

Matthew said...

woah you look cool in police uniform

Ed RockStar said...

thanks matty..but of course!