Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's you..It's you I love

Just want to wish a very happy birthday to ion danker and also to my girl, nani. They are both away from Singapore. Ion is in Vietnam right now and nani is busy enjoying her birthday in..ahem..Maldives.

Anyway…

These are Nani, Sha, Mail and Ed…taken a few weeks ago at Mustafa Centre one morning. Feeling Phua Chu Kang and a bit of drag queen.






Happy birthday girlfriend.
Hope everything goes smoothly in your life.
Am looking forward to the 50s-themed birthday party next week.


Met part of the Moonies -Ting, Lauren, Jay, Jo - for a gluttony session @ Newton Circus. We had a Tiger prawn, 2 sting rays, a plate of kai lan, satays, barbecued chicken wings, fruit juice and well….they were enough to burst our guts. Of course my disgusting anecdote about a little piece of blood clot added to the belly ache.

Mail soon came over and we walked to Orchard Road where Ting then left us so that she could feed some hamsters. The rest of us then met Sha at Swensens’ where we continued with a big bowl of creamy fat Giant Earthquake, photo-whoring and messing with one another’s handphones.

And yeah…we came up with a crazy idea for Ismail’s birthday. Came up with something to help him get laid. Hahahahahahahaa. Maybe it will work. Hey, you never know.

Mentioning about getting laid..Sha, Lauren and Ed…we have all something in common. Heh.

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching for a place to hide
Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive

Don't you worry
Sometimes you just gotta let it ride
The world is changing, right before your eyes
Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive

I would die for you
Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching for a place to hide
Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive
- Love Will Keep Us Alive, Eagles



You know babe, it will be such a pity for me to give it up. It’s the closest thing to a perfection. Not everyone’s perfection, but mine. But yeah, I don’t have much of a choice, do I? I don’t know, woman. I am trying to figure out things and sieving things out…what to hang on, and what to let go. It feels like I am letting go a lot of things this season. I am so afraid that I will end up with nothing come end of this year.

My heart is feeling very heavy thinking of what things are going to be like. It will not be rosy if things work out well either. Which is really an irony, don’t you think?

Again…I don’t know what the coming days..months..will bring. I just need someone who can assure and lead me through the bleakness. Someone who is man enough to soothe me when things get rough. Someone who is man enough to advise me on what’s good and what’s bad for me.

Someone who is man enough for me.

Till then, I pine.

A thousand times goodnight lovers pining upon the luckless moon.


###

No comments: