Took a cab home and was the $13 fare worth it? You bet! I got to go back and catch my favourite local Beng (Vincent Ng, lah) on TV doing some stunts on NDP!
Now my face is just inches away from the screen..analysing the parade ceremony. It's not about the men in uniform, okay. It's the precision and the discipline which I am obsessed with. And this is the first time 2 female contingent commanders are featured..Navy and Police. Respect, ladies!
Oh by the way..the NDP choir is a sham..hahahahaha. It's all recorded and well...if you look closely, the kids arent exactly singing. Especially the Malay and the Tamil songs.
Okay now they are "singing"...someone out there right now is feeling faint. Someone out there is right now making stupid jokes in the squad...hoping to crack others up. Someone out there drop his badges. Someone out there forgot to zip his/her pants. Hahaha.
I remember back then..I kept myself sane by singing along to the songs. Mandarin, Tamil, Malay, English..all I whacked. It was fun time. Old days....
Anyway...how I wish I am there at the stadium right now. Maybe that is the only thing i missed about my work (apart from the colleagues, of course) at SNP - the little perks and "social" benefits.
Awrite..later. Am waiting for the 21-gun salute and the foie-de-jour shoot. I love those parts. I think once the ceremonial part is over...I will go for a quick nap or go buy dinner or something. Hah..I am just interested in the ceremony lah.
Khairul is singing??
Wah the Malay community were shouting for him!
Nice voice.
Wait.
It's recorded!
Sham.
Kelian Weilian is also singing?
Nice.
Wait.
It's recorded!
Sham.
Argh the NDP is a sham!!
Gaaaaah!
P/S: I am rambling, I know. I am tired.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment