Sunday, August 27, 2006

The weekend that went PINK

Was thinking of catching Ghost Game @ Jubilee. But the thought of watching a scary show alone scared the hell out of me. Did my laundry instead…which turned out to be scarier. Gah!


Woke up bright and no-so-early at noon and after a couple of sms-es to the Bride, I actually went back to sleep. The next thing I knew, I had Clara calling on the home line asking me where the hell I was for it was already 1400hrs. I was like..what?????

Grabbed a black dress and jeans and rushed down to Hougang CC, obviously still stoned and half-asleep and make-up-less. Eh, I managed to shower okay! Clara and Weiling were already there (Liah couldn’t come cause she had to work) and they continued eating with me. Went over to Noreen and Faizal to say "hi". The Bride and Groom were having their lunch.

[Pictures were taken from Clara’s camera. By that I mean…I took these pictures on my phone, from her camera screen.]



Hahaha.
Beware of the crazy bride with the deadly weapon headgear.


Soon Stella, Weiling’s cousin, came to join us. After finishing our food, we went into the “changing” room to see the Bride and Groom. They were getting ready for the next “parade” in another set of clothes.

[Pictures look terrible. Will post the actual ones when I actually have them.]






So the couple were back on their throne and all their minion subjects came forward to take photos.



Weiling, Stella, Ed and Clara…the minions.


After lingering around for a while, it’s time for us to take our leave…and for Weiling to buy more 4D numbers on the Bride’s behalf.

Anyway, these are taken at Noreen’s yesterday…snapped these from Clara’s camera screen just now.



Can die…so pink!
Just realised that the four of us have almost similar hair length. So boring.


Later.


P/S: Newcastle sucks big time.Hopefully Blackburn can prove my theory (that they too, suck!) wrong.


###

No comments: