Friday, August 04, 2006

Still no shoes...


The Third Degree

Name: Ed Wonton Moonabei
Birthday: january 20
Birthplace: singapore
Current Location: kitchen…
Eye Color: brown…still brown
Hair Color: black..brown..maybe there’s a strand of white somewhere
Height: not very tall…
Right Handed or Left Handed: ambiguously right.

Your Heritage: javanese..malay…some chinese blood somewhere...
The Shoes You Wore Today: gold ballet pumps
Your Weakness: procrastination…movies…travel…internet
Your Fears: becoming stupid and growing old alone…
Your Perfect Pizza: PH’s hawaiian pizza but with thinner dough/crust..i don’t mind sardine pizza..err..okay it’s not as gross as it sounds.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: to have a weekend retreat in some local hotel room (Ritz Carlton..Fullerton!) …no handphone..no interruptions.
Your Most Overused Phrase on an instant messenger: “yeah right!”
Thoughts First Waking Up: "Morning already?? But I just closed my eyes!”
Your Best Physical Feature: errrr…my ankles???
Your Bedtime: standard time is usually around 0330 – 0730hrs
Your Most Missed Memory: walking around Singapore, checking out obscure places with my supergran

Pepsi or Coke: don’t know..cant tell the difference still.
MacDonalds or Burger King: no preference
Single or Group Dates: dating makes me nervous…
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: don’t they taste the same…?
Chocolate or Vanilla: choc lah..no fight.
Cappuccino or Coffee: I am too heartlandish for cappucino…just give me kopi.
Do you Smoke: nah
Do you Swear: you think??? It’s a language all by itself!
Do you Sing: I sing my curses.
Do you Shower Daily: of course..okay..maybe not. Erm..okay..depends.

Have you Been in Love: yes..okay that’s what I thought it was.
Do you want to get Married: be a mistress I do.
Do you believe in yourself: 70% …
Do you get Motion Sickness: OH YES! Long bus journey kills me.
Do you think you are Attractive: I think so..just like how cows are attractive.
Are you a Health Freak: yeah I freak out at the thought of eating and living healthy
Do you get along with your Parents: we all get along..move along..a la la la la long
Do you like Thunderstorms: yes I do.
Do you play an Instrument: yes I like to blow yup
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: just a little sip of Liah’s vile drink @ MOS…some gin thingy. Wahlao…gimme ribena anytime.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: no
In the past month have you gone on a Date: dating makes me nervous
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: uh huh…
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: no oreos…
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: sushi??? No. However am looking for someone who can persuade me to eat it.
In the past month have you been on Stage: no…whatever for…
In the past month have you been Dumped: yeah..dumped with work.

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: noooo…a tsunami might happen
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: heheh… stealing is an art.
Ever been Drunk: never…a bit hot and high, can? It’s the spanish coffee’s fault
Ever been called a Tease: me, a tease? Yeah right…
Ever been Beaten up: nope…
Ever Shoplifted: I see it as a challenge..and sometimes I cant resist challenges.
How do you want to Die: old and happy
What did you want to be when you Grow Up: mad scientist, a policewoman, a lawyer, a ballerina, athlete, Prime Minister, movie director, sailor…
What country would you most like to Visit: right now..it’s New York/Saigon Vietnam/southern Spain…
Which country let you down during Travelling: London..just because Harrods decided to have an off day on the only day that I was there.

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Hair Color: no preference..although preferably not white.
Short or Long Hair: as long as it is clean..doesnt matter
Height: anything lah
Weight: anything lah
Best Clothing Style: laidback surfer/skater stylee.. tshirt and boardshorts/bermudas and nice sandals.
Number of Drugs I have taken: not many..i took one which made me damn hyper before.it was so bad I was jittery in my sleep. No it’s not ecstacy..it’s prescribed.
Number of Piercings: 3
Number of Tattoos: I wish…I want a fairy tattoo (“TinkerBell”)
Number of things in my Past I Regret: just that one mistake…which led to more mistakes.


By the way..shopping just now did real major damage.
Think i'll sleep away the guilt.

A thousand times goodnight, shopperholics!

###

No comments: