Saturday, August 19, 2006

We are our own jinx

Caught Sophie Scholl: The Final Days with Adrian and Shu Xiang. I love the show. I like it when people are trying to make a revolution I like it when people try to make things different. Bottom line, I like politics.






"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did." (Sophie Scholl)

Isnt this true, my dear Moonies? Are we not revolutionary in our own peculiar ways? Are we not torn between being a bourgeoisie and a heartlander? Are we not victims of our own convictions? Arent we the ones who pat ourselves on the back and then shoot ourselves in the foot?

I know you and I are the products of our own revolution.
Maybe we are the manifestoes of our own rage.
We are a walking contradiction.


Moonies, have I ever mentioned how glad I am to have you guys in my life? I have my best friends and all but you guys are ..gems. I love how we exchange vulgarities and political thoughts in the same breath. How we talk about the madness of life and our manic, erratic moods. If our life is a musical, we would be RENT.


Okay I got to go to bed. Wake up call is in 2 hours’ time.

A thousand times goodnights, bohemian and bourgeoisie.



P/S The EPL is here! It is back, it is back!

###

No comments: