Morning..ya ya..whatever.
One of the main reasons why I want out is because I cannot stand living with the stinking pig..aka..the sister. She has invaded my bathroom with rubbish, hogged it but never seemed to help me clean. Toilet left unflushed...empty body wash bottles..leftover hair dye. Chee beh!
You know I am very anal about my bathroom.
And the mess she makes everywhere is freaking ridiculous. Dirty clothes..clean clothes..dirty socks under the bed. Wah-fucking-lao!! COME ON! She's freaking 18! What? Too young to clear her shit but not too young to have boyfriends? The parents spoilt her rotten, I tell you. I screamed bloody murder this morning telling her to clean up after herself. And that stupid bitch slammed the door on me.
One of these days...I'll kill her.
Rather than running the risk of me getting a heart attack, it will be much cheaper to just exterminate her.
Boyfriends of the world... can you help instil a bit of sense into your 18-year-old girlfriends? Can you like tell them to at least clean up their bloody mess? How the fuck can you love someone who cant even take care of herself? When you smell her and you think she smells good, that's my shower foam she has been using...and leaving the bottle not in the original position with the cap open. If you think her hair looks good, well, she has done all the massive trimming in my little bathroom and the mass of hair is all clogging up my drainage pipe. And next time tell her that I dont buy her telling me that she is out at a friend's place every night doing project. Chances are she's with you..and maybe, at your place.
All these stupid lies are in the book.
And well, if she's at your place...tell her to use your freaking bathroom before coming home. Use your freaking shampoo..use your freaking soap..unflush your freaking toilet and clog up your freaking pipe. Once she is good and ready, please send her home.
Thank you for your cooperation.
....yes, I am one hell of an angry motherfucker today.
(emailed)
###
No comments:
Post a Comment