Clara, Weiling and I popped over to Noreen’s house just now to pay the bride-to-be a visit. There was a thanksgiving prayer session going on so we three had to linger at the corridor for a good 30 minutes.
These are the stuff that Noreen is giving Faizal for the “exchange” session. Clara thought the shirt was a pyjama top. Woman! It’s a shirt from Gap, lah!
The bride-to-be…having henna “plastered” all over her toes and fingers. She lost some weight and was looking quite gaunt. Oh no..
Anyway, we got Saturday planned as to what time we all have to meet for the solemnisation ceremony at Bride’s house. We all have to dress either in pink, cream or white. Got my pink baju kurung ready already…cant wait.
Thank you for voting, people. Thank God Jon and Hady are still in the game. Phew.
Okay…I’ve got nothing else to say apart from “I’m broke already”. Am waiting for my pay to come in and oh…the cheque from the magazine. Mentioning which…I need to start cracking on the article.
Feel like catching a show…as for what show, let me sleep on it.
A thousand times goodnight, hard-party people.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment