Madonna’s bullcrap is irritating the hell out of me…not forgetting her new song Get Together. Damn passé, lah! Kylie and Danni Minogue had done it light years ago. Not forgetting X.Press2, Madison Avenue and Roger Sanchez. So enough of dance music already. At least…make it hip.
And mentioning “dance”…my colleagues have hailed me as the King (not Queen, mind you!) of the Bronx. Because I dropped it hotter than Snoop, Pharrell, Ludacris, Usher and Nelly combined. And uh..definitely dipped it lower than Milian. Hahahahahahahaha.

You got served, ladies!
Met the 2 ladies at Bishan’s Thai Express just now. Was 30 minutes late because..haha surprise surprise…I was at work till 1900hrs. Anyway, Sharinah and I treated the birthday girl to dinner and we passed her our birthday present. Hope you like it Meiling and may your Korean trip be enjoyable and relaxing. Gucci! Gucci! I want Gucci!
(Pictures of dinner with the birthday girl will come later. Watch this space.)
………
Anyway…I did another first. For the first time in my entire life, I finally sent an invoice for my work. The invoice, thanks to an online template, looked professional..haha..proud of meself. And now they want me to write 2 more articles within the next few weeks. Great.

This is the July issue. I think mine is in the August issue. Funny. Shouldn’t it be in the September one instead? Maybe the architectural/building/construction industries work 1 month behind, no?
Whatever it is…I’m glad that I have this opportunity. I will whine and gripe and all…but well, this is a step towards my eventual taitai-dom. But hah, I can already feel the impending fatigue…physically and mentally.

Thank God for my 1-week unemployment break on the first week of Sept.
Mentioning which…I think I will just stay earthbound. Think I’ll go kite-flying and back to running. And well, weekdays are the best days to hit the beach. And of course, getting lost and high on the reel cinematic life.
Now…if only I ..tsk..never mind. I’ll get by.
We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
We don't need
Anything
Or anyone
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads
I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world? - Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol
A thousand times goodnight, lost lonely soul. Find me, I’m here.
P/S: I am staying up until now (0300hrs) to catch the Man U match. But the father is watching RockStar Supernova instead. Dammit.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment