Sunday, August 13, 2006
Guess where am I?
Yeah...at work.
Just now on the train, I was hit by a massive wave of depression. It doesnt help that I am slowly feeling that the body system is breaking down. Last night was terrible. I had a headache, a coughing fit ..and an aching body. Now? I just feel sad and miserable.
It doesnt help that Lauren has flown to Shanghai and will be gone for a month. Babe, I am going to miss you more this time. Shit, I am already crying. How like that?
Anyway why am I at work? Well, I need to finish up some stuff and also on tuesday, i am taking half day leave to go PA at Choa Chu Kang. Need to change my accoutrements and stuff. Also, need to send the bloody kids (the same spawns of satan who made me hit the roof yesterday) to their shooting practice. Also, I need to go to the bank.
Nazmi asked if I want to club tomorrow @ Cube. Thanks man..but I'll pass it. I dont want to do a Mariah Carey (or a Lindsay Lohan) and collapse out of sheer exhaustion in the middle of the dance floor.
Yesterday's birthday celebration was nice, though it was kind of sedated. Not much raucous laughter ..it was all sedated, though we did have some "moments" at the bowling alley. And yeah..the birthday girl brought her Mr Lover-lover..Andrew. Wonder if he found us to be too childish. Hey, we're only 26. Erks!
Will put up the photos later.
Now, let me go back to my work. Maybe later, I check out CY2, Des, Alfian and Adrian who are right now working at Singapore Expo until night.
(emailed)
###
NEW! COSMEO, THE ONLINE HOMEWORK HELP TOOL BROUGHT TO YOU BY DISCOVERY CHANNEL. FREE TRIAL AT HTTP://WWW.COSMEO.COM
This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Discovery Communications, Inc. (DCI).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment