Thursday, August 10, 2006

Of mee kuah..sting ray...teh peng

Ever thought of just leaning forward and kiss a totally unexpected party? Be it a friend...or a random stranger? The thought always runs through my mind. Be it to surprise them..or to shut them up. Maybe we all should be more instantaneous. Heh.

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

She's running out again
She's running out
She's run run run running out...

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special...

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here
- Creep, Radiohead

I don’t know who is the bigger creep. You or me. But dude…that offer is so, so, so, so tempting.

Specimen A: You know my offer is valid forever.
Ed: Forever? You serious? Because I will definitely take note of it.
Specimen A: Yeah forever.
Ed: Wont you have commitments to something or someone in the future?
Specimen A: Nah…


Should I jump for joy?


How high should I get jump?

A very good offer.

A thousand times goodnight horny toads.



P/S: 2nd day of pay-back fasting later. Must keep all the horns in check.

###

No comments: