What a freaking hot Saturday! I almost went totally berserk due to the heat. No football after parade today. It’s too hot. I refused to wear my full uniform today for I could imagine being fried and melted into the parade square. Anyway, Miss Lee asked me to take half day leave on the 15th so that I could take the kids to Traicom @ Choa Chu Kang for their shooting practice. Am thinking about it cause I want to check out the new HQ and erm..check out the
Anyway…
There is a loophole in the so-called judicial system. The problem can be rectified if officials take the time to look into case-by-case basis. But no, they are too busy or too “by-the-book”. I was discussing this with my two da-jies, listening to their adult worries. I was getting cheesed off by the minutes listening to stories of pseudo partiality and how government-is-always-right stuff. Seriously, the world will be a much better place if everyone upgrades (“zhng!”) their heartware every so often.

Yeah, right.
Everyone has a right.
It’s just that…some have more rights than others.
You know, out of so many things in the world, I cant stand partiality.
It’s the worst thing you can do to a person without even touching him/her.
Oh well…
There is a massive National Day dinner happening at the community club tonight. There are going to be singing, dancing, drinking and lots of merriment. So I am expecting a lot of noise and man, that sucks. No only that…1 kilometre away…there is another massive NDP dinner happening at Ang Mo Kio Central. Similarly, there will be a variety show going on. WAH LAN EH! It’s going to be one hell of a freaking noisy Saturday night lah.

If only I have a remote that can mute everything.
Don’t think I can go to bed to get some rest now. The sound tests have started. And soon, the lion dance will start their trance-y music, the mats will start whacking their kompangs and then the getai-singer wannabes will start their “Count on me…sing gap porrr”. My ears will be assaulted all the way till …sigh…2300hrs.
Awrite, shall take a cold shower and bring Snow White to the library. I NEED to start on the article. As for post-library plans…well, we see how. I may just end up at East Coast typing by the sea.
Or maybe if the girls can make it, I shall bring them to Timbre for some music and drinks. We’ll see how things go.
Later.
P/S: Discovered that Oaks (@ Tanglin Mall) had closed down. I was quite sad. I don’t think I will ever get to taste another aglio olio which is half as brilliant. What a gastronomic pity.
P/S/S: Great..now the mother is blaring up the TV to combat the external noises. Enough noise already. URgh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment