Friday, August 04, 2006

Czech mate, spot on


Thanks to an online Czech radio station which plays oldies...I am feeling so mellow on this Friday morning.

Feel like going to the beach and sleep under a tree, with a little transistor playing oldies singing beside you.

Did I tell you I love oldies?
Yeah..I love oldies.

Okay this entry doesnt make sense.

Sometimes I wish there are happening 50s, 60s clubs here. You know..like those underground/exclusive kinds you have to go back alleys just to get into the clubs. Inside, everyone will be jiving to big band, 50s and 60s music. The men will be dressed like Frank Sinatra or Humphrey Bogart..or John Lennon..and the ladies all will be dressed like Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn...Ava Gardner. Wow.....

Dream on.

In real life, such clubs will close within a week. Kids nowadays...only like dance and rnb/hiphop shit. Humph.

(emailed)

###





NEW! COSMEO, THE ONLINE HOMEWORK HELP TOOL BROUGHT TO YOU BY DISCOVERY CHANNEL. FREE TRIAL AT HTTP://WWW.COSMEO.COM

This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Discovery Communications, Inc. (DCI).

No comments: