The other company just called me and told me that my article was good enough to be published! Yeah the one for the building and architecture magazine. The managing editor called me again and asked if I wanted to take up the post of deputy editor for the magazine. Got me thinking for a while but..I have given my word to Northbrooks. And besides, remember how I had a bad time writing the article? Imagine me doing it everyday?
So I told him ... I would prefer to do the writing on a freelance basis. After all, my afternoons, come september, will be quite relax. so yeah...i will be a teacher by morning...and a writer by afternoon..by night..i will be a ...hahah position still vacant. hahaha. anyway..the money..the money...the money from the article is coming in. woohoo.
I am taking a substantial pay cut by going into teaching. So pardon me while I seek financial humour in the building and architectural industry.
P/S: He said more articles are coming my way....bring it on!
(emailed)
###
2 comments:
Hey, do you work for Discovery? You keep showing up in my technorati search for Cosmeo because of your sig line in emailed blog posts!
Steve Dembo
Discovery Education
oopsy..yes i am currently working for Discovery. Not for long, though...
Post a Comment