I am hungry. There is no food at home. Man…too hungry to sleep.
Oh well.
My mind wandered on my way home. Somehow I was thinking about the teaching stint. And that brought me back to my schooling days. And that brought me back to..haha..boys.

Hehehehehehe.
Now I realise why I can keep many late nights.
I have been training since I was 15!
The phone calls which lasted till morning. Then it was off to school. And then a quick chat after school. A nap. And then at night it started again.
Eh, when did we squeeze in studying? How did he squeeze in basketball and football? How did I squeeze in my sports training? How did we squeeze in keeping up with our friends? We were both SuperBoy and SuperGirl back then, weren’t we?
I really blame Roy, my Sec 2 cadet, for inciting this nostalgia. Why does he have to look exactly the same as YJ?
Oh well.
It’s 0330hrs. Just finished chatting with Blush on the phone and chatting with Avian on msn…both pouring their relationship grief to me. My intended reading material still untouched. But well…glad to be of service to friends. :)
But still, I cant help but feel funny to have people asking me about relationship stuff. I am not fit to be dishing out advices. Never been in a proper relationship and I don’t know if I ever will.
…choy choy bok choy…
Okay it is time to sleep.
On the parents’ bed.
No..haha…no sex.
A thousand times goodnight, manic somnanbulists.
P/S: Have a very strong craving for thosai and chappati right now.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment