Friday, August 18, 2006

It's Friday and I'm Maradona

What a blasphemy! Mathilda out of the Idol?? Maybe the reason why my Ah Beng Jonathan Leong didnt get boot was because he had my pathetic 60-cent vote? Why are Joakim and Two-freaking-hill still in the running? Singaporeans...

And oh...finally..Zayra is out of RockStar. I love that show.


Anyway...

It's Friday, ya'll and I have no plans. Think I shall go catch a show tonight. It's been a while now. In the mood for some political stuff so maybe I will catch Sophie Scholl ... think will save The Break Up when I have a company or two.

The parents came back last night. Am I glad to see them? A bit. The mother bought me clothes to be worn for Noreen's wedding..hehehe. thank you!

Mentioning wedding, there is no time to meet the Bride...to have a gathering before she becomes someone else's wife.Right now, she is is Abu Dhabi and will only be back on the 23rd. Walao..the wedding is on the 25th lah. How to have a hen night? I think we are going to make it this way. This Saturday, we are going to have a dinner gathering...in conjunction to her wedding. With or without the bride. We shall call it The Best Friend's Wedding Dinner.

Am wearing the Argentina jersey today for the first time. Received stares on the MRT...What? Cannot wear is it? Is it wrong to pair it with a skirt?

Hahahaha.

(emailed)


###

No comments: