Then when I woke up, my blocked right ear was fine. But now, it's my left ear that's blocked.
This sucks.
Anyway...
Lauren, Nani and I caught Inside Man last night, courtesy of Meiling and her free passes.





I think it is just so-s0. A bit disappointed in Spike Lee. though. I expected a bit more controversy here but well, it is known he has gone commercial with this one. There are token discrimination grouses...but I think it's all just a token. Denzel...Denzel...well, his character is nothing that you have not seen before. He's always the arrogant, tough-talking hero and he still is here. Jodie Foster was a cameo. A big wasted cameo. I like Willem Defoe though...Clive Owen? He's awrite.
My main grouse is the language. Or the lack of (vulgar) language. Every "fuck!", "ass" and"tits"has been blanked out and there's silence in mid-sentences. That's weird and definitely not freaking natural. Cleaning it up for a PG Rating? What the hell!! How can?
Urgh.
Gonna catch Ice Age 2. At least I know there wont be any blanked speech.
Unless..the sloth curses.
Right.
###
4 comments:
esther here ... dreamt of me .. ha ha ... missing me oredi rite .. =p ... see me on 8th apr .. well dressed .. ha ha
YEAH! you were in my dreams..along with desree, cai ying and shuxiang. all 4 of you!
Very nice site! monteray wave mosaic red woven area rug sport http://www.boatloan9.info/homeloanrefinanceratesunitedkingdom4833.html
Keep up the good work » » »
Post a Comment